Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Perfect for Each Other

On October 9, 2004 I became a Gillikin. I married my best friend! Time really does fly when you are having fun!!  For those that do not know,  Mike (or Dan like his family calls him) and I met Online. No, it was not Match dot com nor was it E Harmony. It was not a dating site and I will leave it at that because its not important. What is important is that we found each other. He was all the way in Southern California and I was in South Louisiana but that changed really fast.


We had an engagement Party with his family and friends in California. For our wedding, we decided to save our money and got married by the Justice of the Peace in a private ceremony. We had a reception for family and friends after at our home. Food, Friends and Family..what more could we ask for? After all, we had each other..............    


Our "Song"


So today as we Celebrate our 8th Anniversary, I must say I wouldn't change a thing. Every day we grow stronger as a couple and every day we love each other a little more. Not everyone finds their soul mates but I know I have.....

No, we are not Perfect....but we are perfect for each other.

2 comments: